Sunday, July 31, 2011

For My Happiness.

So I would like to say that this feeling about today being my last day on Facebook is a very bittersweet feeling! :)  I have been going crazy thinking to myself should I do it today or a week or  in a month,but I promised myself I would do it on July 31st,2011.So today has come! I will be doing it tonight and I feel so weird that im about to do this.Nobody looks at me at deleting social networks,but I have to! Its a must and I know in the end I will be more happy! :) So like I said in my last post,this is a crazy feeling and I explained why I choose to delete but its my choice and like I said it'll make me more happy! :) Im still scared sometimes I will be alone,and I will feel at times that people will not remember that I have a phone and there is a thing called text.I just hope people will understand that I try to move on from it.I hope that will people will want to keep in touch with me through texting and through here. I just hope people understand Im not leaving for any other reason but to make me happy.


Well anyways I guess this dream I had made me in an amazing mood today! :) Yesterday,I got a little feeling that it sucks to be alone and that all im gonna have to do is maybe be lucky or will have to wait for a while for someone to come around.I really don't like waiting and usually I don't have to wait for a while,I usually never had to but,I guess my love situation has completely changed after my last one. I have also been thinking about my him all weekend wondering how his doing and if maybe well see each other again and when it will be,but once again I haven't cried this weekend! :) I just had this amazing dream that I thought I would never have in such a long time. I don't want to get into specific details but,I had a dream about meeting a new man! :)  Ah let me first say this,sorry guys,this was a very cute cute man! He was super cute and ahh lol it was heaven I guess you can say! It was just a dream I never though I would see or would even think about for a while. It was just something that makes me feel so refreshed right now and makes me feel happy that maybe this dream means something.Call me crazy but seriously some of my dreams really come true.They have for some of my friends that I dreamed about. I have had a lot of  crazy dreams that showed people I know in it and when I saw it in reality it was really like wow I had a dream about this! Its sometimes crazy but scary at the time. Well anyways about my dream,the crazy thing was there was a bunch of people I never expected to have people in it. It of course had him in it for some reason,but im not surprised.The fact that I saw this new guy maybe means new signs of course but not for love just a lot of things in general.It was crazy how much I was into him and how much I liked him,but when I saw him I cant think of any guy who looks like him.I guess his name started with K.His name is nobody I know of personally so that's what was kinda of weird but I guess ill have to see.Its kinda of funny how after my dream,I woke up and got a text that somebody wants to meet me.How is that after a dream I have about a new guy that's going to come my way,I get a text that someone new wants to meet me?? The best part that I love about it is that I kept waking up from my dream and when I went back to sleep,it continued.I have never had a dream that I remember that continued on. Its so weird that your thought in your head can decide if it wants to continue the dream or if it doesn't.The fact that it continued is maybe a sign that this dream was a very important dream I had to see. I have no idea what the importance of it was,but I just thought about the dream the whole day.It makes me wonder a lot about dreams.Some dreams are exciting and some are depressing.I just still always wonder why we have dreams,and what are the meaning of them.Nobody really knows why we have it or what the meaning of them are,but the fact that maybe it helps you something that is going through life.I think its an amazing power have people and its amazing how sometimes we have no control over them,but we have them anyways. I just know that Im so happy it was able to make my mood that way it did.It made me very excited for whats about to come in my future.It made me have a feeling of positive things.I know this dream came at the most perfect time.


Im just so excited for this week.Im happy im working finally.Im happy that its a new month which will hopefully mean a new start.Im actually very excited to start school.I will maybe hopefully getting a laptop finally which is defiantly much needed for school.I don't really know whats going to happen with me paying for it,but it'll come together in the end. I know this week Im going to the doctor for my allergic reaction test,I hope that turns out okay and I finally find something Im allergic to.It kind of sucks,because I have to work with this patch on,and Ill also cant take showers with it on. I just really have been doing good.I know some of my other posts have been very down,but my posts are going to be emotionally up and down.Im still dealing with some hard stuff.I am not over anything yet,no matter how happy I may seem.I still feel like Im alone in some of this situation.I sometimes feel I don't really have a lot of people to talk.I still miss him so much.I still wish I could talk to him everyday.I still am grieving from what I had to go through.Im just trying my best to be as happy as I can be. Im looking at a lot of things that will be happening to me in the future,and I just have this feeling that a lot of it is going to be good. I just know that if Im a very down person,I will have some negative stuff happen to me.If I try my best to be positive,then I know somethings will become positive for me. I just know that I am defiantly getting some weird feelings now that Im going to be deleting my Facebook but like I said,im doing this for me and my happiness and there's nothing else I could say about that.

So to everyone who decides to finish off by reading my blogs from my post on my personal Facebook,well this is goodbye for a while. If you choose to read it more,you should join the blog's Facebok group or just know that link to this is http://taliamarcel.blogspot.com. I hope you visit once in a while cause I feel like its better then nothing if you at least read it once. I will be missing it in a way,but Im glad its over with.Im glad I can start doing more things in my life I need to do.Im glad Ill be able to find more happiness that I have been need to seek for a while now.Its been crazy how I have it for 5 years and how much things have changed and sometimes how much I changed from it.Just hope everybody enjoys it while I decide to leave from it,and all I hope is that people will still be reading this after I delete it.I love everybody so much and Im excited to say goodbye to it!! Goodbye Facebook til next time!!


I love you guys and be kind to one another!!


Love Always,

Talia Marcel <3 <3 <3

1 comment: