Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Going on a Hiatus For Now

Dear Followers,

So I know I haven't been on here everyday as I said I was going,and I really do miss it.Lately a lot of changes have come to my life,and really Thats whats most important right now. I really cant say right now what is going on because of certain reasons,but I know that right now I need support more then ever.Whatever is going on with me right now is really affecting me. I have seen myself cry to sleep and have been depressed over it. I just don't  know what I can do make myself feel better.I just ask for you guys to help me and support me even though you don't understand whats going on.At a later time I hope I will be able to share it,as of right now I need to keep it private.I have decided to go Hiatus on this. I know I have already kind of made that decision,but I need to care of this situation.I need to take of myself.I still think about this blog every day and think about what ill be able to write or to say to help you guys read  my journey,but there's nothing I can say right now but that I need to focus on more important things. I don't know how long ill be away from this,but just know that I will be continuing to write on here when the time is write for me to explain. I really thank everybody for all of your support,and like I said what I need right now from you guys is your support. Im emotionally not doing okay,and right now I just need someone to lend me a hand to forget about it. I know I wont be able to,but I need to try my hardest to stay strong for myself. I love you guys so much,and Ill be back soon I promise.

Love Always,


Talia Marcel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment