Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Poem:One day

One day

One day I wont feel like this anymore,
One day Ill get called beautiful,
One day Ill get called smart,
One day Ill be able to smile,
One day someone will tell  me that I don't deserve to cry,
One day Ill be loved,
One day Ill have a guy tell  me I hate seeing you hurt,
One day he'll actually mean it.
One day Ill be able to see a bright future
One day Ill be told to smile.
One day Ill have a guy show me  love with materialistic stuff I don't want
One day Ill be able to have a guy tell me he loves me,
and actually mean it.
One day ill be shown how Im appreciated,
One day I wont be taken for granted,
One day someone will see Im a good person,
One day,Ill be able to show someone that I truly love them,
and they will truly love me.
One day a guy will actually let me enjoy myself,
One day a guy will let me call him every nigh and text,
without being afraid.
One day ill be able to have a best friend,
that is a guy.
One day Ill be able to look up at the sky and know his the one
One day Ill be proud to show him 
no matter what.
One day I will be told that I deserve nothing but the best,
One day ill be chosen then the rest.
One day "baby" will have a meaning,
and "boo boo" will make feel all tingly.
One day Ill be able to find the love of my life,
but that one day hasn't come.
This day wont come for a while,
but I need it to come soon,
I need this One day.



I guess this explains the mood im in the best way.I really miss him and I guess crying or showing that im scared to lose him or that I hate how this isn't enough,so Im done with it.Im so done with being treated like I don't deserve to be happy,and lately I feel like I will never be treated okay.Im so sick of feeling like Im not his love one anymore.I get it.Just I don't get why he doesn't ever say the truth or why he cant show that he really hates seeing me hurt.Why does he have to show how selfish he is and only care about her?? Was I not good enough for him? I never thought I was such a bad girl,that I deserved this.I thought he would kill someone if he ever saw me hurt,but why isn't he doing anything,when his hurting me? I thought we would always talk no matter what.Why does he say hell call when he doesn't even want to.Why does he say he misses me,when he cant even say hello.Why does he tell me he wants to talk to me,when he just wants to hang up on me.Why does he tell me he wants to see me,when all he wants to do is leave.Why would he say he never wants to stop talking,when he doesn't even want to talk.I feel like Ill never be able to find this guy,when I thought he was the guy I wanted,but I don't matter.Im nothing to him,and I always will be nothing to him. That's point blank.Thank G-D I have counseling,cause Im going crazy. I don't know what else to do,and I need some help.I need someone to tell him this isn't okay,cause I never thought I deserved this.

Nothing else to say tonight.

Love,
Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment